Voted in “top 3 celebrants” in the Australian Bridal Industry Awards 2009
I am a full time celebrant, specialising in weddings. I dedicate my entire career to marrying couples, so it’s not something I do as a part time job or as a hobby. I genuinely care about each couple, listening to what they require and striving to alleviate any of their concerns. I am also a member of the AMC which ensures that their celebrants maintain the highest of professional standards in the Industry.
My role as a celebrant encompasses more than the ceremony itself –
* I take the time getting to know each couple, their personalities, their relationship
* During meetings, we cover every aspect of their ceremony including the bride’s arrival, walking down the aisle, how and where to stand, being aware of photographic angles, options with saying your vows, how music can set the emotional tone of the ceremony
* We discuss the ceremony logistics including guests’ arrival, are there other events in the area which may affect parking and arrival times, what if it rains
* We go to the venue to run through the processional, and positions for the bridal party
* We take into account any sensitive issues including family dynamics or any children to previous marriages
* and we create a meaningful ceremony which is personalised to reflect your own values and style
I believe that being a good wedding celebrant is having a natural ability to open your heart to people from all walks of life, taking the time to understand them and what they expect for their ceremony.
I love learning about the different relationships between two people committed to sharing their lives together. Every relationship is unique, and I build their ceremonies based on their own personal values and style. It???s all about having that ???care factor??? and being genuine in wanting the best ceremony for every couple.